What Do Home Health Care Services Include?
Home health care services are designed to help older adults remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible, even with disability, illness, or injury. It covers a wide range of services which can delay the need for long-term nursing home care. The home care services offered at Nova Home Care & Staffing can mitigate some of the stress of everyday activities.
On top of providing assistance with general home care needs such as cleaning and meal prep, home health care can often include more specialized services such as physical therapy, speech therapy, and skilled nursing. While home health care can include basic non medical home care services, the medical aspect is what makes home health care a more specialized service. Home health care professionals are generally licensed nurses, therapists, or home health aides which allows them to provide specialized care that could not be provided by a standard home care provider.
Home Much Do Home Health Care Services Cost?
The cost of home health care services will ultimately depend on a number of factors. How many hours will the caregiver need to be available? What specific services are being provided during the home health care period? Patients that require more specialized and focused care will have a higher cost associated with the time they are spending with a client. Skilled nurses, for example, can provide medical care that cannot be provided by a home health aide which makes their hourly rates higher.
Each client that we work with at Nova Home Care has a unique situation. Everyone has specific needs and medical requirements. Some services may be covered by insurance, veterans benefits, etc. To find out how much home health care services will cost for a specific case, reach out to Nova today to discuss your needs.
- In Home Care Services – Our in-home care services fall into several categories of care for seniors, including services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions.
- Healthcare Staffing Agency – Nova provides per diem workers to supplement the current workforce for peak loads, special projects or planned and unplanned worker absences.
- Supplemental Health Care Staffing – We have worked with some of the best hospitals and healthcare facilities in New Jersey and are always looking to forge professional relationships with our peers in the healthcare industry.
- Skilled Nursing Care Services – With extensive training, our nursing staff is prepared to provide specialized care for any of our clients.
- Certified Home Health Aide Services – The role of a Certified Home Health Aide can include anything from companionship to assistance with daily living.
- Private Duty Nursing Care – With Nova’s Private Duty Care service, you can hire any of our team members for one on one care within a healthcare facility.
- Mental Health Care – Mental health care services can greatly improve the lives of those who suffer from mental health conditions.
- Diabetes Care – The goal of our diabetes care program is to enhance the well being of those with diabetes by helping with day to day needs.
- Overnight Home Care – Overnight care is for those who need assistance during the night, and is commonly used for individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Non Medical Home Care – In situations where you can care for your loved one most of the day but need someone to stay with them as you go to work or run errands, non-medical home care is a service that offers flexibility
- Disability Care – Our primary goal will be to help individuals with disabilities perform tasks that they cannot easily do themselves or ease the burden of tasks that would take up lots of their time.
- End of Life Care – This service offers crucial support to you and your loved one during the end of life process.
- Palliative Care – Palliative care is a type of specialized medical care provided to those who are suffering from a serious illness.
- After Surgery Care – Post-operative care (commonly called post-op care) is specialized rehabilitation by a medical professional to ensure healing goes smoothly.
- Senior Companion Care – For seniors who live alone but want to maintain a generally independent lifestyle, companion care is the perfect solution.
- Hospice Care – Hospice care is a specialized type of care for those who have life limiting illnesses or those that are terminally ill.
- Memory Care – Memory care is a specialized type of care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or varying degrees of dementia or memory related issues.
- Respite Care – Respite care is relief from caregiving duties when a loved one requires constant care.