In an industry that is frequently faced with workforce shortages, healthcare facilities of all sizes will occasionally need long or short term assistance when it comes to staffing. From certified health aides to skilled nursing staff, Nova offers a broad spectrum of healthcare staffing services often found in multiple medical staffing agencies. Are you in need of direct placement or per diem healthcare staffing services or are you looking to fill an immediate opening? Whatever the situation, Nova Home Care & Staffing provides high quality healthcare professionals to help fill out the staff in your healthcare facility.
Nova Healthcare Facility Staffing Services
Our Facility Staffing Service provides per diem workers to supplement the current workforce for peak loads, special projects or planned and unplanned worker absences.
Nova Home Care & Staffing’s medical professionals have the skills and experience to work in any healthcare facility. Our service provides medical professionals to:
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Schools & Camps
- Medical Offices
Facility Staffing Roles We Provide
At NHCS, our professionals can fill basic healthcare roles to more advanced applications. Our primary staff is made up of the following:
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Skilled Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
Why You Should Work With an NJ Healthcare Staffing Agency
There are a number of benefits to working with an experienced healthcare staffing agency to fill out your healthcare facility staff including:
- It saves time – Instead of needing to read countless applications, you can be sure that you are getting top of the line healthcare professionals vetted by the team at Nova.
- We handle all the benefits and pay – Nova handles all pay and benefit responsibilities so you don’t have to worry about these duties.
- Flexibility – If you only need extra staff at specific times, you don’t need to hire new employees and can simply utilize our team to fill out your staff when necessary.
- Training has already been handled – Ongoing training for all the healthcare professionals within Nova’s network ensures that they continue to gain knowledge in their field, ensuring your company has the most skilled personnel possible.
- Available on short notice – It can be difficult to find new staff that is reliable, especially when you need to fill out positions quickly. With Nova you can be sure any extra staff will be prepared for the job even if required ASAP.
Why You Should Work With Nova Home Care
Nova’s Healthcare Staffing is a top of the line service and healthcare facilities love using our services for several reasons.
- We have a thorough screening process – Our pre-employment screening process includes competency tests, skills checklists, and a thorough background check. This detailed process helps us select only the top healthcare professionals for our team.
- Available 24-hours a day, seven days a week – Staff shortages can happen at inopportune moments, and you want to be able to rely on a healthcare staffing agency to provide help when you need it. We’re available to fill out your staff around the clock and year round.
- Cost effective – Our staffing services are affordable for facilities that may have tight budgets.
All employees at Nova Home Care & Staffing are screened, insured and bonded. We stand by the quality of work provided by each and every member. Our facility staffing services are flexible and are provided on an hourly or contract basis. NHCS is also a proud member of the New Jersey Hospital Association Registry.
Contact Nova Regarding Facility Staffing
Whether you’re looking for one day of facility staffing or a more substantial time period, Nova Home Care & Staffing has the best team for the job. Contact us today to discuss your facility staffing needs.