As we get older, tasks that were once easy can become difficult, which is understandably frustrating. Most seniors prefer and thrive living comfortably in their own homes for as long as they can. Nova Home Care & Staffing provides assistance for tasks like preparing meals and administering medications when required. Whether our caregivers are helping you recover after an illness or hospital stay, or you need help for an extended period of time, we have the skills and passion to provide the best in home care possible.
Nova’s In-Home Care Services
Aside from the high quality care and passion our in-home caregivers bring to the job, another reason our clients choose Nova is that we provide a number of services and flexible plans to best meet their needs. Not everyone needs 24/7 support to get by in their homes as they get older. Some clients only need help for a few hours a day or even a few times a week. When you hire one of our caregivers for in-home care, some of the services you can expect include:
- Light housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming, etc.)
- Monitoring diet and preparing meals
- Assistance in getting to social activities
- Running errands and providing transport to appointments
- Assistance with bathing, hygiene, and getting dressed
How We Choose Our In-Home Caregivers
At Nova Home Care & Staffing we take our service to you very seriously. This is why we hire the best professionals available. Our team is comprised of Certified Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants and Skilled Nurses. They are professionals who have the experience and compassion to provide excellent care.
Types of In Home Care Services
In home care services can encompass a wide range of needs and health problems. Some of the specific services we provide at Nova Home Care include:
- Mental Health Care – Mental health care services can greatly improve the lives of those who suffer from mental health conditions.
- Diabetes Care – The goal of our diabetes care program is to enhance the well being of those with diabetes by helping with day to day needs.
- Overnight Home Care – Overnight care is for those who need assistance during the night, and is commonly used for individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Non Medical Home Care – In situations where you can care for your loved one most of the day but need someone to stay with them as you go to work or run errands, non-medical home care is a service that offers flexibility
- Disability Care – Our primary goal will be to help individuals with disabilities perform tasks that they cannot easily do themselves or ease the burden of tasks that would take up lots of their time.
- End of Life Care – This service offers crucial support to you and your loved one during the end of life process.
- Palliative Care – Palliative care is a type of specialized medical care provided to those who are suffering from a serious illness.
- Post-Operative Care – Post-operative care (commonly called post-op care) is specialized rehabilitation by a medical professional to ensure healing goes smoothly.
- Companion Care – For seniors who live alone but want to maintain a generally independent lifestyle, companion care is the perfect solution.
- Hospice Care – Hospice care is a specialized type of care for those who have life limiting illnesses or those that are terminally ill.
- Memory Care – Memory care is a specialized type of care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or varying degrees of dementia or memory related issues.
- Respite Care – Respite care is relief from caregiving duties when a loved one requires constant care.
- Skilled Nursing Care – With extensive training, our nursing staff is prepared to provide specialized care for any of our clients.
Contact Us About Our In-Home Care Services
Nova Home Care & Staffing is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always available to discuss our services and help you in whatever way we can to remain independent and comfortable in your own home. Contact us today to learn more.