Monmouth County is located in central New Jersey along the Jersey Shore. The home health care services from Nova Home Care & Staffing allows individuals with special needs to stay in their homes instead of moving into an assisted living facility or retirement home. We understand that most people prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home as they get older and it is our hope that our home health care services can mitigate some of the stress of everyday activities and routines in our clients lives.
Nova’s Monmouth County Home Health Care Services
Some of the home health care services we offer include:
- Non Medical Home Care – For clients who don’t have any specific medical needs but may need a helping hand around their home.
- Disability Care – This type of care is specialized for those with disabilities who need help in order to regain their independence in their home.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers offer crucial support to you and your loved one during the end of life process.
- Palliative Care – A type of specialized medical care provided to those who are suffering from a serious illness.
- Post-Operative Care – Specialized rehabilitation by a medical professional to ensure healing goes smoothly.
- Senior Companion Care – For clients who enjoy living in their own home and enjoys their independence but could use a companion that can help with tasks around their home
- Hospice Care – A specialized type of care for those who have life limiting illnesses or those that are terminally ill.
- Memory Care – Memory care is a specialized type of care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or varying degrees of dementia or memory related issues.
- Respite Care – Relief from caregiving duties when a loved one requires constant care.
- In Home Care Services – A variety of in home care services to help aging individuals remain independent in their homes.
- Healthcare Staffing Agency – Nova can provide per diem workers to supplement the current workforce for peak loads, special projects or planned and unplanned worker absences at healthcare facilities.
- Skilled Nursing Care Services – If a more specialized medical care is required for your loved one, our skilled nursing staff can provide expert care. All are licensed by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- Certified Home Health Aide Services – The role of a Certified Home Health Aide can include anything from companionship to assistance with daily living.
- Private Duty Nursing Care in Health Care Facilities – If you require more focused care in a healthcare facility than the staff can provide, our private duty care can help.
Basics of Monmouth County Home Health Care Services
Sometimes home care services are required simply because an elderly or disabled person needs help with basic tasks around the house. Certified home health aides can help with general care needs including the following:
- Light housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming, etc.)
- Monitoring diet and preparing meals
- Assistance in getting to social activities
- Running errands and providing transportation to appointments
- Assistance with bathing, hygiene, and getting dressed
Benefits of Choosing Home Health Care Services in Monmouth County
Home health care services provide a comfortable and cost-effective solution for seniors and individuals with disabilities in Monmouth County. Clients can remain in their familiar surroundings, maintaining a sense of comfort, security, and independence, while benefiting from personalized care tailored to their unique needs. This familiarity often leads to improved mental and emotional well-being, as well as better overall health outcomes. Home health care services also allow for greater family involvement, fostering a strong support network and ensuring that clients receive consistent, high-quality care from a dedicated team of caregivers.
In addition to promoting independence and personalized care, home health care services can be more cost-effective than institutional care settings such as nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Clients can often receive the same level of care and support in their own homes at a lower cost, making it a more attractive choice for families and individuals on a budget. By choosing Monmouth County home health care services, seniors and individuals with disabilities can enjoy numerous benefits, ultimately contributing to a higher quality of life and greater satisfaction with their care experience.
How Can I Tell If Someone Needs Home Health Care Assistance?
Many older people remain very independent as they age, but even if it is not immediately clear there may be some signs that they could benefit from using a home health care agency. Some of the things you should look for include:
- Is the house tidy?
- Are there adequate groceries (not just frozen dinners)?
- Have you noticed any weight loss?
- Has personal hygiene declined?
- Does the person seem lonely or withdrawn?
- Are there any concerns with memory?
Is Home Health Care Available 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week?
At Nova Home Care & Staffing we have team members available to provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Some clients require overnight care for their own safety and well being. We’re proud to be around whenever you need us.
While there are many home care agencies out there that only operate during the day, Nova Home Care realizes that the need for high quality caregivers does not go away when the sun sets. Our team of skilled caregivers and nurses are available around the clock to provide our comprehensive services.
Ongoing Communication and Evaluation in Monmouth County Home Health Care Services
Effective communication and regular evaluations play a crucial role in ensuring optimal care for clients receiving home health care services in Monmouth County. Open and consistent communication between clients, families, and caregivers fosters trust and collaboration, helping to create a supportive and nurturing environment. This exchange of information enables caregivers to better understand the clients’ needs, preferences, and any changes in their health or circumstances, allowing for the necessary adjustments to be made to their care plans.
Periodic evaluations are essential in monitoring the clients’ progress and assessing the effectiveness of the care they are receiving. These assessments help identify any areas that may require additional attention, ensuring that clients continue to receive the most appropriate and beneficial support for their individual needs. Regular evaluations also provide opportunities for caregivers to receive feedback and to engage in ongoing professional development, further enhancing the quality of care provided. By prioritizing open communication and continuous evaluation, Monmouth County home health care services can deliver a higher level of personalized care, resulting in improved outcomes and greater client satisfaction.
Specialized Medical Care
In other cases, home care clients require specialized medical care. In these cases, Nova Home Care & Staffing has skilled nurses available to provide quality care. Some of the things that can be provided through skilled nursing care include:
- Diabetes Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator-Dependent Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Pediatric Care
- New Mother/Baby Care
- Family Respite Care & More
- Continual RN assessments of client’s care and needs
These are just a handful of the medical tasks that Nova’s experienced staff are trained and certified to perform for client in Monmouth County. If you are unsure if your specific case can be handled, contact us today to discuss your situation. Use our contact form located in the sidebar and on our contact us page, or call us directly at (732)-389-8200.