Monmouth County is located in central New Jersey along the Jersey Shore. The home health care services from Nova Home Care & Staffing allows individuals with special needs to stay in their homes instead of moving into an assisted living facility or retirement home. We understand that most people prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home as they get older and it is our hope that our home health care services can mitigate some of the stress of everyday activities and routines in our clients lives.
Nova’s Monmouth County Home Health Care Services
Some of the home health care services we offer include:
- Non Medical Home Care – For clients who don’t have any specific medical needs but may need a helping hand around their home.
- Disability Care – This type of care is specialized for those with disabilities who need help in order to regain their independence in their home.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers offer crucial support to you and your loved one during the end of life process.
- Palliative Care – A type of specialized medical care provided to those who are suffering from a serious illness.
- Post-Operative Care – Specialized rehabilitation by a medical professional to ensure healing goes smoothly.
- Companion Care – For clients who enjoy living in their own home and enjoys their independence but could use a companion that can help with tasks around their home
- Hospice Care – A specialized type of care for those who have life limiting illnesses or those that are terminally ill.
- Memory Care – Memory care is a specialized type of care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or varying degrees of dementia or memory related issues.
- Respite Care – Relief from caregiving duties when a loved one requires constant care.
- In Home Care Services – A variety of in home care services to help aging individuals remain independent in their homes.
- Facility Staffing – Nova can provide per diem workers to supplement the current workforce for peak loads, special projects or planned and unplanned worker absences at healthcare facilities.
- Skilled Nursing Care – If a more specialized medical care is required for your loved one, our skilled nursing staff can provide expert care. All are licensed by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- Certified Home Health Aide – The role of a Certified Home Health Aide can include anything from companionship to assistance with daily living.
- Private Duty Care in Health Care Facilities – If you require more focused care in a healthcare facility than the staff can provide, our private duty care can help.
Basics of Monmouth County Home Health Care Services
Sometimes home care services are required simply because an elderly or disabled person needs help with basic tasks around the house. Certified home health aides can help with general care needs including the following:
- Light housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming, etc.)
- Monitoring diet and preparing meals
- Assistance in getting to social activities
- Running errands and providing transportation to appointments
- Assistance with bathing, hygiene, and getting dressed
Specialized Medical Care
In other cases, home care clients require specialized medical care. In these cases, Nova Home Care & Staffing has skilled nurses available to provide quality care. Some of the things that can be provided through skilled nursing care include:
- Diabetes Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator-Dependent Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Pediatric Care
- New Mother/Baby Care
- Family Respite Care & More
- Continual RN assessments of client’s care and needs
These are just a handful of the medical tasks that Nova’s experienced staff are trained and certified to perform for client in Monmouth County. If you are unsure if your specific case can be handled, contact us today to discuss your situation. Use our contact form located in the sidebar and on our contact us page, or call us directly at (732)-389-8200.